Chase Card Activation By Dialing Phone Number :
- Call 800-432-3117 to activate your Chase credit card.
- Enter your debit or credit card number’s last four digits.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
In addition, new credit and debit cards frequently come with an activation sticker.
To activate your new Chase credit card, dial the number listed on the sticker affixed to the card.
To activate your Chase credit card online:
- Visit https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card to validate your credit card.
- Create a new Chase account or log in to your existing one.
- Your Social Security number, Chase card number, and account number are all required.
- Verify the new card and set up the account after signing in.
You may immediately make purchases, pay bills, and so on after activating your Chase debit or credit card.
Please note that the procedures above and below apply to both Chase credit cards and Chase debit cards.
Also, keep in mind that validating and activating your card are the same thing and require the same steps.
You can also activate Chase Debit Cards by visiting a Chase ATM with your new card.
To check the status of your Chase card online, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card to verify your Chase card.
- Sign in to your Chase.com account and look under “My Accounts” for your new card.
To check the status of your Chase card over the phone, dial:
- Chase can be reached at 1-888-489-7249.
- When the system prompts you, enter your 16-digit card number.